INDIANAPOLIS – Ivy Tech Community College recently won 18 awards at the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations Professionals’ (NCMPR) regional conference in Davenport, Iowa. The College was awarded with five gold medals, seven silver medals and six bronze medals for a variety of marketing projects and initiatives at the NCMPR awards for the 2016-17 academic year.
Ivy Tech has earned more than 250 awards from NCMPR over the last few years, in addition to several national awards for its successful branding and marketing campaigns.
Ivy Tech’s awards from the 2017 Medallion Awards are as follows:
- Gold, Poster (single or series)
- Gold, Successful Recruitment or Marketing Program
- Silver, Print Advertisement (single or series)
- Silver, Special Event or Fundraising Campaign
- Silver, Social Media or Online Marketing Campaign
- Bronze, Academic Catalog
- Gold, Flier (single or series)
- Silver, Magazine
- Silver, Notes/Cards/Invitations (single or series)
- Silver, Newsletter
- Silver, Interior Signage/Displays (single or series)
- Bronze, Student Handbook
- Bronze, Communication Success Story or Community Relations Campaign
- Bronze, Social Media or Online Marketing Campaign
- Gold, Wild Card
- Bronze, Postcard (single or series)
- Gold, Microsite
- Bronze, Video Shorts (single or series)
The National Council for Marketing & Public Relations is the only organization of its kind that exclusively represents marketing and public relations professionals at community and technical colleges. As one of the fastest-growing affiliates of the American Association of Community Colleges, NCMPR has more than 1,550 members from more than 650 colleges across the United States, Canada and other countries.
About Ivy Tech Community College
Ivy Tech Community College is the state’s largest public postsecondary institution and the nation’s largest singly accredited statewide community college system. Ivy Tech has campuses throughout Indiana. It serves as the state’s engine of workforce development, offering affordable degree programs and training that are aligned with the needs of its community along with courses and programs that transfer to other colleges and universities in Indiana. It is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.